Low toxicity. Direct ingestion may produce gastro-intestinal discomfort, nausea, vomiting and diarrhoea. Ingestion of a large quantity of the undiluted product may result in hypotension and pulmonary oedema. Acute Oral LD50 > 5,000 mg/kg.
The concentrate will cause severe irritation of the eyes unless washed off immediately. Prolonged contact with the concentrate may cause damage to the eye.
This product may be irritating to the skin. Acute dermal LD50 > 5,000 mg/kg.
Inhaled: Inhalation of mists or sprays may produce respiratory irritation.
Basic first aid:
• Remove person from danger zone to a well ventilated area or fresh air and protect from chilling. Do not administer anything by oral route or try to induce vomiting. Seek medical advice and carry all labels where possible.
• If inhaled, immediately remove to fresh air and seek medical attention.
• In case of skin contact, remove contaminated clothing and thoroughly ash the affected parts of the body with soap and water.
• If it comes in contact with eyes, rinse immediately with plenty of clean water for at least 10-15 min keeping the eyelids away from the eyeball to ensure thorough rinsing. Seek medical advice if pain or redness persists.
• If swallowed, call the doctor immediately. Do not induce vomiting
Notice to the doctor:
• Treat symptomatically
• No specific antidote is available.